Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Prayer Request

On Sunday we asked for prayer for a young man who is a POW in Afghanistan.


Here's a little bit of personal information his sister shared on the Prayer Blog, Pray for My Brother:

PFC Bowe Bergdahl US Army

My brother needs Jesus and he needs to come home quickly and safely. He has been a POW in Afghanistan since June 30, 2009. He is the only POW the USA has there.
The badger is my mascot because they hold fast. That is what I try to do, hold fast to the Word of God, the Way of Jesus and the Truth of the Spirit.
Please leave a prayer in the comments section.

Send thoughts and prayers to the family at either of these emails:
iamskybadger@gmail.com

sheriff@blainecounty.org

Thank you so very much, I and my family appreciate your support!
God bless you.

You can keep up with the latest information by visiting these Blog Sites: Pray for My Brother, Bows for Bowe, & Support Bowe. Thank you for your prayers on behalf of Bowe and his whole family.
Prayer RequestSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: